|The Cool Ladies Man|
Kick is a character who appears in the game Divekick. Kick's name is half of the title's game Divekick.
Kick was raised in West Philadelphia with his fraternal twin brother, Dive. When trouble brewed at their local park, the boys’ mother sent them to live with their Uncle Sensei in Bel Air to learn how to Divekick. Kick strives to perfect the art of kicking, and is sure that success on the Divekick circuit will help him launch a music career. His focus on chasing the local honeys has lead him to neglect his dive training, however.
Air: New Angle: Kick's air special is a much faster than normal divekick that can catch opponents off guard.
Ground: Party Starter: Kick stomps the ground and any character near him is stunned and launched into the air for an easy follow up KO.
- Kick is based on Yun from Street Fighter.
- His quotes are all references to Will Smith movies and shows.
- Dive and Kick are references to the show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".
- His win animation (holding up a microphone and dropping it to the ground) is a reference to Chris Rock, more specifically, at the end of each of his major stand-up shows, Rock would hold up a microphone and drop it to the stage.
- Kick's outfit is a customizable option for TJ Combo in the 2013 Killer Instinct reboot.
- Interestingly, both Divekick and the latest Killer Instinct were developed by Iron Galaxy Studios.
|Dive · Kick · Kung Pao · Mr. N · Redacted · Uncle Sensei · Dr. Shoals · Jefailey · The Baz · MarkMan · Stream · S-Kill · Kenny|