|The Smooth Inventor|
MarkMan is a character who appears in the game Divekick. MarkMan is based on former MadCatz community manager and fighting game community figure Mark "MarkMan" Julio.
Markman is an inventor, and a huge fan of professional divekicking. While watching his favorite fighters throw down over the years, he has perfected a device that gives its holder more precise control over their kicks. And thus, the Kickbox was born. Markman is on a marketing quest, and wants to win this year’s competition using his Kickbox to show the world that they should buy his product.
Air: Feint/Up Kick (with Kickbox): Markman performs a hop backwards in the air. The Kickbox version makes him kick upward.
Ground: Search/Up Kick (with Kickbox): Markman searches the ground for the Kickbox parts. He can throw any unnecessary items on the ground. He needs three items: a box, blue gem and yellow gem to assemble Kickbox. The Kickbox version makes him kick upward.
- MarkMan's ability to collect parts and assemble a power-up item is almost identical to Phoenix Wright's ability in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- When Markman performs a kick at the exact peak of his jump, the kick becomes an Electric Wind God Kick, going much faster than his standard kick. The technique is a reference to the Tekken series, as Mark Julio is an avid Tekken player.
- MarkMan would eventually become a member of the Tekken develop team (Tekken Project). 
- The Kickbox is a parody of MadCatz arcade sticks and the Hitbox, a fightstick controller that replaces the joystick with directional buttons.
- Markman can throw any unnecessary items on the ground for certain effects.
- Chemistry Set: it creates a cloud that will drain the Kick Meter of any character in it - including Markman.
- Oil: it creates a large puddle of oil on the ground Anybody landing will slide forward.
- Spring: it makes anyone who steps on it bounce.
- Glue: it creates a large stain of glue on the ground. Anybody landing on it is momentarily unable to move, leaving them vunerable to a kick.
- Black Hole: if any player steps on it, they keep falling in a loop until they kick out of it.
|Dive · Kick · Kung Pao · Mr. N · Redacted · Uncle Sensei · Dr. Shoals · Jefailey · The Baz · MarkMan · Stream · S-Kill · Kenny|