|The Unwanted Wanderer|
The Baz has been rejected from almost every fighting league on the planet, usually because he looks too lame or his fighting style doesn’t fit in. He joins the Divekicking league as a last resort, due to their incredibly low standards. The Baz hasn’t won any money Divekicking just yet, so he is forced to take on odd jobs for Mob Boss Don Luo to pay his bills. He is currently tracking down Mr. N for a debt owed to the Don.
Air: Mighty Swing: The Baz uses his whip to cling to the ceiling and travels forward.
Ground: The Shocker: The Baz covers himself in electricity; any opponent who even touches him while he's got it active is instantly KO'd. The price to pay here is that he can't move while he's doing it.
- The Baz has a Fighterpedia logo on his shirt. This is a reference to the episode of Fighterpedia in which he was shown and instantly became their mascot.
- Mighty Swing is almost identical to Taskmaster's Spidey Swing from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- His kicks are based on Zero's Raikousen and Taskmaster's kick from Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- The Baz's kick can be charged, with player holding down the Kick button to change the angle of his kick.
- The Baz's kicks actually don't hurt his opponent; the lightning streaks following them do.
- The Baz's Kick Factor makes him cover himself in electricity, similar to his The Shocker special, but he is able to move. However, to compensate for this, his Kick Factor lasts only 3 seconds.
- The Baz can only get a headshot by using Mighty Swing.
- The Baz is the only character whose Kick Factor does not carry over to the next round whether win, lose, or draw.
- The Baz makes a cameo appearance in the game Shovel Knight as a boss.
- The Bazics by Gunthor the Perilous
|Dive · Kick · Kung Pao · Mr. N · Redacted · Uncle Sensei · Dr. Shoals · Jefailey · The Baz · MarkMan · Stream · S-Kill · Kenny|